Please note that there is no expectation for Pre-school children to wear the school uniform, but they are welcome to do so.
Primary School Uniform
We have an expectation that all children wear the school uniform, wherever possible, to encourage a sense of belonging and a proudness to be part of Graven Hill Primary School
Our school uniform is non-gender-specific.
The school colours are Dark Green, Grey and White.
- Dark green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- White Shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Dark green checked summer dress
- Plain socks or black or grey tights
- Smart, suitable low heeled back shoes or plain black trainers
P.E. and Games.
- Dark green t shirt or polo shirt
- Black shorts
- A bag to keep P.E. kit in at school
- Swimming costume and swimming hat
All uniform should be clearly named.
Pre-loved uniform shop.
Pre-loved uniform can be purchased from the school office.
Please donate your child's pre-loved uniform items to help us raise much-needed funds for the school, as well as giving the items a new lease of life within our school community. Re-using clothes is kinder on our wallets and the planet!
Children are permitted to wear trainers at lunchtime to allow them to play games on the field or playground, but we do ask them to change back into school shoes before the afternoon session. Children are expected to wear sensible shoes to school which will allow their feet to develop naturally. Stud earrings may be worn, but for safety reasons must be removed for P.E. and swimming. No other jewellery should be worn.